I work on all O and S gauge trains, steam, diesel, TMCC and Legacy and have been an authorized Lionel Repair Station since 2010.
Poor maintenance can cause mechanical or electrical issues that can cause an engine to run poorly or not run at all, requiring repair. Model trains that are not operated for many years or not stored properly are also candidates for maintenance. I have a complete repair shop where I repair model trains including pre-war, post-war and the new engines with the latest electronics. Pease do NOT ship any repair work to me without contacting me in advance to discuss your needs.
- All repairs are guaranteed for 30 days. The repair warranty is for labor only.
- All items should be shipped with insurance and will be returned with insurance if approved by customer. I will not be held liable or responsible for items in transit.
- An estimate, based on initial analysis, will be provided for customer approval via email or by phone. There may be a minimum charge for the estimate depending on extent of the issue and will be waived if work is to be accomplished.
- I test all work statically with various pieces of electronic equipment and test run your engine on a layout when I am finished with the repairs.
- Also available are AF parts.
I accept PayPal, checks and cash but do not accept credit cards.
There are many different options for adding lighting to your equipment, any of which will make your trains look more realistic on the track. Following are some of the options:
- Marker lights on the boiler
- Marker lights on the rear of the tender
- Operating fire box
- Cab light
- LED lights installed in passenger cars
- Observation cars and cabooses